If you like what you read, please share

Harvest Moon by Krista Ball - A Review


Click here to purchase
 Harvest Moon, 2010


Paranormal Fantasy

ISBN: 978-0-9865875-0-4

Pages: 35

Word count: 10,000

Price: $2.50

Available in PDF, epub, prc


Krista D. Ball allows her talent full reign in Harvest Moon. I found myself glued to the screen from the start to the end.  The twists and turns in plot sent me on a wild ride of surprise, anticipation increasing with each new direction.  Part romance, part paranormal and all captivating--this story contains the proper amount of each, making it a story that will appeal to a wide audience. 

Harvest Moon is character-oriented.  Krista's characters are well-developed without being so developed the reader is left with nothing to fill in.  I was able to visualize each one, hear their voices as I read and felt as thugh I knew each one personally.  Readers will find themselves drawn into Dancing Cat's world completely, and wishing they could follow her on her journey after the story ends.

Harvest Moon earns six colors on the Rainbow Scale.

Add to Technorati Favorites

2 comments:

The Old Silly said...

Thanks for the review and the sterling heads-up on Harvest and Krista, Joyce ... and Happy Thanks to you, too!

Amanda Borenstadt said...

This sounds like a look I'd love. :)
Great review!

Post a Comment